|Pasta, Chicken and Mushroom|
Cooking time: 40 minutes
* 2 cups butterfly pasta
* 700ml chicken stock
* 400g mushroom pasta sauce
* 2 cups shredded roast chicken
* 1 can tomato relish
* 200g fresh baby spinach
* 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Set aside.
2. Combine the stock and mushroom sauce, and simmer for about 25 minutes. Add the chicken and tomato and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until it is thick. Add more stock if necessary.
3. Add the pasta and spinach. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, till the spinach wilts. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.